CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15

My daughters College Graduation pages

I thought I would post some pages that I have been working on for several scrapbooks so this post might be heavy with pics. My first born graduated from College YEAH..3 more to go back in 2007- so this was a very proud moment in our family. So I did several pages.


I went thu my black and white papers and pulled out everything and went from there- I didn't want the papers to distract from the pics so I used either stripes or plain papers. I tore a sheet from a notebook to journal on and inked the edges with Tim Holtz "old Paper" inks. Used my Gypsy  & Cricut for all the words and layered them with red and white cardstock. This 2 page is for my memory scrapbook.


And these (kinda blurry sorry) 2 pages are for my daughters memories. I used one of the programs we saved from her commencement and cut it up so embellish her page with. the college song, the program times, logo for 150th years  and her degree page and titles. I used all the same papers and Cricut cuts also.

No comments:

Post a Comment