CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11

With Deepest Sympathy card...

I usually don't make cards to often anymore but a very good friend of mine passed away the other day and I had to make this card for the family. So I used the color challenge at PDCC#89 using mint green, buttercream and taupe, which worked out very well for this card the other night.
Materials used were: K&Company Designer mat sheets in mint, buttercream and taupe, stamps called Summer Leaves with 2 colors of ink by Paper Salon - coffee bean and moss, twine and a stamp for the saying. On the inside I also inked a buttercream piece of paper and added 2 more cut out stamp leaves in the lower right hand corner.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I need to make a sympathy card too.
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a PERFECT sympathy card Debbie! So soft and calm....thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about your friend. I'm sure the family will appreciate your lovely card. The colors work so well with the serenity of the design. Wishing you peace and comfort! Thank you for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete