CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25

Great Lengths-

Here is my take from Sketch #128 at The Scrappiest- the photo's are not the best -a bit blurry- but I remember this moment all to well a few years back of my son and his long golden locks right before we cut them all off- so he could join the high school football team. He was kinda worried about this- since he believed he was a chick magnet with this hair. Which he probably was- but football was more important and he said he could grow it back if he wanted too after the season.
 I used all papers from the Recollections stack - which I just got the other day at Micheals for 1/2 off what a great deal this was. I added big gold brads to the corners of the photo's and journal strips on the side. With my Gypsy and Cricut Expressions I cut out the golden swirls to represent LOCKS of hair and the Handle with Care sign and the title Great Lengths from several cartridges- Accent Essentials, Graphically Speaking and Ashley's Alphabet. I inked all the edges with Memories-Chestnut

2 comments: