CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15

Wow- time flies- its January 15th 2013 already

Happy New Year to All:   As you can see I'm running a bit behind already this year.  But, after I get this post on my blog I have a few goals for this coming up year in 2013- and I'm looking forward to a wonderful year ahead of me.     This is just a quick layout I did of my girls Jenna & Izzy over winter break- I wanted to get a picture of my new table and chairs- and they just happened to be waiting for dinner when I got the camera out...No, not really I put them there- they are not usually allowed up on the chairs-but they posed for me very well.
 My goals for 2013 are the following:      1. do 365 pages/layouts    2. post weekly on my blog   3. enter a challenge every week    4. comment on other blogs bi-weekly  5. enjoy my life in whatever I choose to do and be happy.
Looking forward to scrapping and blogging this year-


No comments:

Post a Comment