CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 25

Daughter's Wedding Day has arrived..

    The day has finally arrived- My daughter's wedding reception that I have been working on so so many projects- at all hours of the day and nights for the past few months. She and her fiance were married in Jamaica one month ago, but this weekend is the ceremony/ Reception here in our hometown. This project is one of many that I have made from them. Instead of a sign-in guest book I have made a sign the heart picture frame for them to cherish in their home everyday once everyone has signed their name on one of the 158 hearts I have attached.

( Below is a family portrait of the newly married couple in Jamaica on April 22, 2012-from the left-are my two sons,  my ex,   Wayne/ new son-in-law- my daughter Linda, Me and my other daughter)
 I purchasd a large 11 x 20 picture frame removed the glass and bought some tn colored matt board for the background. With my Gypsy and Cricut I cut out the hearts and scrolls and arranged them into a heart shape then attached with my Yes paste- on one side of the slightly folded hearts-s o they would be a little 3-demensional. Leaving the large heart in the center for them names and the original wedding date.  I will be entering this project over at Frosted Designs for their weekly challenge of Wedding Theme project- boy do I have a few projects to choose from for this challenge. I have enjoyed every minute I have put into all these projects- but at the same time I am looking forward to some free time and get back to some scrapbooking of pages- Which with all the wedding pictures will keep me busy for the whole summer. If I remember I will take another picture of this project after everyone has sign it- I think it will look great on their wall in their home.

2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out beautiful - lovely CAS design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debbie! Love the hearts. So glad you're playing along with us at Frosted Designs. :)

    ReplyDelete