CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1

Grandma Betty

I am almost finished with 2007 pictures for all the 8 books I'm working on  Yeah cant wait to start another year . So here is a page of my mother and her 4 only grandchildren ( my 4). We were actually all together this year- which doesn't happen to often since everyone is so scattered. My mom is from Arkansas, oldest daughter in Southern Illinois going to college, a daughter lives in Las Vegas and the two boys - one lives with theri father an hour away and the youngest is still at home with me and in high school- So this was a special Holiday this year when everyone came HOME.
My kids all get their tall gene from there father and I get the short gen from my mother---lol
 Papers used: Memory Box background, K&Company borders (evergreens) cut up and placed in areas of page, Red Vellum by Webster Pages, I painted the mats with white acrylics, inked edges, Cricut cuts from Heritage on white cs and sprayed with Candy Apple red -Tattered Angel Mist, , added stickles to title and made red berries on the branches
There was so much unwanted space on the bottom picture so I hand cut around them all and really liked how I layed out this page with each child in the same spot as the bottom photo. This special page is for my scrapbook, and I will make another one for my mother- if she wants one..but she doesn't have a scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment