CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26

2 Pieces of the Puzzle...

     First of all ,I just wanted to post that it was my Birthday yesterday (26th) and I have been so busy I haven't had the time to post anything this week. Because at the beginning of the week the 20th- I finally had my day in court for my Divorce, which has been consuming me for the past 9 months with all kinds of worries and doubts about my future. But , now that it is final-- I am happy to say that I'm in a good spot and I'm looking forward to the new chapter in my life and can't wait to start moving ahead. I have so many goals and plans for myself- and I get to do them in the comfort of MY home and my wonderful craft/scrapbook room, which I have been organizing and filling with all my goodies for the past 4 years.
     My life has been like a puzzle and all the pieces were scattered and now I'm starting to put all the pieces back together again..and here are the 2 pieces are so dear to me...my girls. I did this layout a month or so ago while on Christmas break and thought it was a good one to post with my topic of discussion. And I'm happy to announce the girls are living with me also (Jenna & Izzy)

    So with that said- hopefully you will be seeing and hearing from me  more often and I cant wait till this weekend to get started back into scrapping once again- on a regular basis. I am treating myself ( for my birthday) to a 3 day scrapbooking retreat here in Palatine Illinois, once again- and I'm so excited for that 5 o'clock whistle today and will be scrapping- laughing and enjoying new and old friends till 3 pm on Sunday-
    I want to say and express a big heart of thanks to some of you whom have already known of my situation and all the support you have given me- on either my blog or on facebook- it means alot- So thanks for caring! And- I will be blog hopping once again too- I will have more time to concentrate and relax with what I love to do--- my passion for scrappin!

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a week Debbie! Hope you had a happy birthday. So glad to hear that life is settling down and well done you for being so positive. Lovely lo of your darling girls - they are beauties :0) Have a happy, scrapping weekend Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, This layout is simply adorable! I love the colors, and the ADORABLE subject matter :). I was your blog candy winner, and I wanted to say first: you are so awesome for getting my 'candy' out to me SO quickly, I really appreciate it, and second: your embellies are AWESOME! Even better than I anticipated, and I can't wait to use them in a project- thank you SO much!!!
    Heather P :)

    ReplyDelete