CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23

Creative Scrappers #161

I really liked this sketch- love the square idea- so thought why not do this layout right away. But, I'm not going to use any new papers- instead I have challenged myself to do at least one layout a week using my older stash or scraps- since I have so many 12 x 12 plastic totes of them right now. So, to the stash of scraps I went to find what colors I was looking for and I came up with blues and greens this take for Creative Scrappers.
Since- my one son has a green shirt on I went to my cardstock and found a matching green for my background and went from there. I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz distressed inks and torn some of the papers and used pop dots for all the squares. I then journaled on the right bottom corner brown gingham papers in black ink which is kinda hard to see in this photo. My title are just my kids intials E (eric) C (cheryl)  B (brian) again another quick layout- since I have been pretty busy getting my house ready to put on the market- so don't have as much time to scrap as I would like lately- so some quick layouts are fine- to get away from all the cleaning I've been doing.

5 comments:

  1. Debbie, it's amazing what you've done with just scraps! Great that you can match your son's shirt. Sometimes I make my husband change his shirt when we go somewhere because I don't want him to clash with the colors I'm going to scrap the pictures with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great way to use up scraps! Love this idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are using up those scraps!!! I hold on to most of them and get so much enjoyment when I can use them! Great layout - love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, It's really beautiful and i love your idea.

    ReplyDelete