CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27

Practical Scrappers-felt-tulle-etc/ FCCB #11

 This is our Wedding in 9/2000 which will be the first 2 pages in my Wedding Album scrapbook. On these two pages I made my own flowers with lace ribbon, tulle and silk flowers with pearl brads and some rhinestone brads and some wire ribbon curled attached to middle of the 3 larger flowers. I also made the leaves with  cut felt covered with a dark green ribbon lace and spinkled lime green glitter on them. I used a heart lace as borders on each side of photos, ink the edges (lilac) of the invitation and lilac cardstock  and used K&Company black and white papers. The cartridges I used were Gypsy Font for the initails K&D, Stretch your Imagination for the bride and groom tag on page 2 and then used Martha Stewart floral border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment