CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3

Creative Scrappers sketch #102

This is my entry for the Creative Scrappers sketch challenge #102. I used purple cardstock and layered the many different shades of purple patterned  papers behind the picture, which I matted in teal cardstock. I used my Gypsy and JAS for Happy New Year  & 2001, which is the negative and put teal rice paper behind the title. SYI for the champagne glasses and DC for the 2 dimensional stars. I traced the letters and the border with a silver metallic gel pen and used ultra fine glitter on the stars and the white part of the champagne glasses. I then hand stitched with a silver metallic thread all around the edge of the layout. Attached 2 star brads with the metallic thread in between the tags.This is a picture of me,  mom , son #2, husband on New Year's Eve 2000-2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment