CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 10

Been Busy as a Bee...

I have finished all 102 wedding/reception invites for my daughter- which we will be addressing the envelopes today as I speak. I had to come up with something simple since I was making so many of them and her theme is Meant to Bee..so this is what I did which was alot of work cutting, punching, inking, tieing and stamping- but I enjoyed every hour of it.

 I printed the inside/ and rsvp card on my computer- I was orginally going to hand write them - but decided against that- so glad I did- or I would still be working on them..lol  She is getting married In Jamaica in April and then having a relaxed and casual reception back at home at the end of May and this is the invite for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment