Another great layout sketch from Creative Scrappers #147- I look forward to these sketches every week and this week I found two photos of my hubby taken in the fall. We went to visit my mother in Arkansas for Thanksgiving and went for a long walk on her property which is the top of a mountain- it was so beautiful -which I thought would work well with this sketch- besides I didn't want to do another Walt Disney layout- getting burned out on that subject.
I used all papers from Recollections "Friends Forever" set, chipboard crimped and wrapped with yarn fibers ,many premade embellishments some rub-ons, stickers and tags which I inked them a bit or added stickles to them. I machine stitched in black around the inside border and also added copper Stickles dots around the edge.
The leaves are stickers by Stickopotamus which I added pop dots -and rub-ons for the title words on the tag. Teal cardstock for the thin mats on photos to make them pop a bit. I used a rub-on saying above the photo on the right that says "Falling for You" which is kinda hard to see- which I thought was a cute saying for this page.
Many colors of inks were used on this layout- browns, black, moss green, teal and copper for some distressing. I really enjoy doing nature layouts -and this one is just another one that I had a great time creating without to much effort- It must be the colors that I'm drawn too.
August Top 3 and Guest Designer Picks
17 hours ago


Trying to play catch up with you and all of your wonderful posts!!! Just love the colors in this layout!! Love that you used fibers!!! I have a big basket full of them that I bought ages ago!!!
ReplyDelete